Chromium is a free and open-source web browser codebase created and maintained mostly by Google. The code is used by Google to create its Chrome web browser, which includes extra functionality. Chromium is a commonly used codebase. The code is used by Microsoft Edge, Opera, and many more browsers.
If you want to learn how to delete Chromium, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Chromium software.
How to delete Chromium
Follow these steps to delete Chromium :
Delete using the control panel:
- Select Uninstall a programme from the Control Panel.
- Select Chromium from the application list, then click the Uninstall button in the list’s header.
- In the confirmation dialogue box, select Uninstall.
- After that, navigate to your AppData folder and remove the Chromium folder altogether.
- To ensure that all Chromium files and folders have been entirely deleted, empty your Recycle Bin.
- Restart your computer at the end.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Chromium website on how to delete your Chromium account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Chromium.