LinkedIn Learning is an online learning platform that assists you in discovering and developing business, technological, and creative skills.
More than 13,000 high-quality on-demand courses are available through LinkedIn Learning.
If you have chosen to cancel your Linkedin Learning subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Linkedin Learning subscription.
How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
To cancel your LinkedIn Learning subscription, you have to follow these steps:
- Log in to your “LinkedIn Learning” account. After then, click on your photo in the upper right corner.
- Go to the “Settings” tab.
- Select “Manage” from the “Account type: Learning section“. You’ll be sent to LinkedIn’s “MY PREMIUM” page.
- Select “Manage Premium Account” from the “MY PREMIUM” page.
- Select “Cancel subscription” from the drop-down menu.
- Complete the remaining steps to complete the canceling process.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your LinkedIn Learning subscription on the official LinkedIn Learning website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with LinkedIn.