With more than 4 million monthly visitors, eHarmony is a top dating site and app.
It’s a dating site for singles who are looking for long-term committed relationships.
Anyone with a valid email address can create an account on eHarmony for free.
If you have chosen to cancel your eHarmony subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your eHarmony subscription.
How to cancel eHarmony subscription
To cancel your eHarmony subscription, follow these steps:
- Go to your eHarmony account and log in with your credentials.
- In the upper right corner, go to your “Profile“.
- Then go to “My Settings” or “Account Settings“.
- Go to the bottom of the page and then click “Cancel My Subscription“.
- To confirm cancellation, follow the on-screen prompts.
Your auto-renewal will be canceled as a result of this action. You will be able to access all aspects of the site until the end of your current membership period.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your eHarmony subscription on the official eHarmony website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with eHarmony.