Wi-Fi’s have a high absorption rate and are best used in a line-of-sight environment. Many typical obstacles, like as walls, pillars, and household appliances, can significantly restrict range, but this also helps avoid interference between multiple networks in congested areas.
If you want to learn how to share Wi-fi password, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to share Wi-fi password.
How to share Wi-fi password
Follow these steps to share Wi-fi password:
- Check that the device you’re sharing the password with is unlocked and connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- On the device you wish to connect to, choose the Wi-Fi network.
- Tap Share Password, then Done on your smartphone.
- If you’re still having trouble sharing your Wi-Fi password, try the following steps, testing after each one:
- If the setup animation does not appear, restart both devices and try again.
- If you’re still having trouble sharing your Wi-Fi password, have the other person type it in manually.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Wi-fi.