Paypal is a secure online payment service that allows you to pay for products with your bank account.
PayPal is the quickest and safest way to send money, make an online payment, receive money, and open a merchant account.
If you have chosen to cancel your Paypal payment, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Paypal payment.
How to cancel Paypal payment
It’s fairly straightforward to cancel, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to your PayPal account and sign in.
- Choose “Activity“.
- Find the payment you wish to cancel and click the “Cancel” button to be sent to a new page.
- Choose the option to cancel the payment.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Paypal payment on the official Paypal website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Paypal.