BarkBox is a monthly subscription service that sends dog-related items, services, and experiences to subscribers.
BarkBox and Super Chewer subscriptions, as well as retail distribution, serve nearly 1 million dogs each month.
If you have chosen to cancel your BarkBox subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your BarkBox subscription.
How to cancel BarkBox subscription
To cancel your BarkBox subscription, you have to follow the below steps:
- Go to the BarkBox website and log in to your account using your credentials.
- Select “Subscription“.
- Now select “All Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu.
- Next to the subscription you want to cancel, click “Edit“.
- Select “Cancel Renewal” and you are done.
You can also write an email at [email protected] and request that your account be canceled.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your BarkBox subscription on the official BarkBox website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with BarkBox.