The new Microsoft Edge Canary is based on Chromium, supports popular extensions, and receives updates from Microsoft on a regular basis. This version is the same as the desktop Edge browser.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to install Canary version of Microsoft Edge.
How to Install Canary version of Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Here are the steps:
Step 1: Go to the Edge Insider page.
Step 2: Now click the Download button for Windows 10 under the “Canary Channel” section.
Step 3: You have to select the “Accept and Download” button. To start the installation, click the “Open” option and finally click the “Close” button.
Step 4: The Canary version of the browser will automatically download and install on the device once you’ve completed the steps.
In case, if you want to use this version for a long time, right-click the icon and choose “Pinned to taskbar“.
I hope you found this tutorial useful and informative. In case you have any questions or comments, you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to Browse InPrivate in Microsoft Edge
- How to Allow Pop-Ups in Microsoft Edge
- How to Permanently Block InPrivate Browsing in Microsoft Edge
- How to Disable Browsermetric in Microsoft Edge
- How to Add or Remove Extensions in Microsoft Edge
- How to Enable or Disable Performance Mode in Microsoft Edge
- How to Add, Remove and Change Default Language in Microsoft Edge