Cash App is a Square, Inc.-developed mobile payment service that allows users to send money to one another using a mobile phone app. The service is accessible in the United States and the United Kingdom. The service had 36 million active users as of March 21, 2021.
If you want to learn how to delete a Cash app account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Cash app account.
How to delete a Cash app account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
- On your iOS or Android smartphone, open the Cash App. The app’s icon is a green dollar symbol on a white background.
- If you have funds in your account, make sure to transfer them to your bank before proceeding. To do so, go to the bottom-left corner and press the Banking icon (which looks like a home or a bank), then tap “Cash Out“. Before you may close your account, you must sell any stocks or bitcoin you may have.
- In the upper-right corner, tap the account symbol (which looks like a silhouette of a person in a circle).
- Support should be tapped.
- Tap Something Else at the bottom of the following screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the next page and choose “Account Settings“.
- Scroll to the option labeled Close my Cash App Account towards the bottom of the Account Settings screen.
- Confirm by tapping the button. You’ll be signed out of the Cash App if you do this. You will receive a text or email confirmation that you have successfully unlinked your account. Before you remove the app, make sure you get this email.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Cash app website on how to delete your Cash app account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Cash app.