DoorDash is a technology business that links local consumers and restaurants with independent contractors that do delivery.
If you have chosen to cancel your Doordash order, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Doordash order.
How to cancel Doordash order
You can cancel the Doordash order on both desktop and mobile apps.
How to cancel Doordash order in website
- Click the three-lined button in the upper left corner.
- Go to “Orders” and choose the live order that you want to cancel.
- On the right-hand side, select “Help“.
- Select “Cancel Order” from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to cancel Doordash order in mobile app
- Open your Doordash mobile app.
- Go to the “Orders” page and choose the order.
- In the upper right-hand corner, tap “Help.”
- Select “Cancel Order” from the “Help” menu, or click the “Cancel Order” option under the “Order Details” section.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to cancel the order.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Doordash order on the official Doordash website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Doordash.