Snap Inc., formerly known as Snapchat Inc., is an American multimedia instant messaging software and service. One of the most prominent aspects of Snapchat is that images and messages are often only visible for a brief period of time before they are lost to their receivers.
If you want to learn how to delete Snapchat messages, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Snapchat messages.
How to delete Snapchat messages
Follow these steps to delete your messages:
- Go to the Snapchat app.
- To go to the Friends page, swipe right across the screen.
- Select the Chat column from the list of chats. You’ll get a list of all of your current conversations.
- Send a new message or choose one that has already been delivered.
- To remove a message, touch and hold the message.
- Choose “Delete.”
- Now that the message has been erased, participants in one-on-one or group chats will not be able to view what you sent. They will note, though, that you have removed a line of text.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Snapchat website on how to delete your Snapchat messages.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to delete a Blizzard account
- How to delete a Robinhood account
- How to delete an Uber account
- How to delete a Chegg account
- How to delete a Venmo account
- How to delete a Roblox account
- How to delete a POF account
- How to delete a Microsoft account
- How to delete a Paypal account
- How to delete cookies on the website
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Snapchat.