Uber Eats is a meal delivery business that is a spin-off from Uber’s ride-hailing service.
Users may use an iOS or Android app, or a web browser, to read menus, reviews, and ratings, place orders, and pay for food at participating restaurants.
If you have chosen to cancel your Uber Eats order, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Uber Eats order.
How to cancel Uber Eats order
To cancel an order via the Uber Eats app, follow these steps:
- Go to your live order and press the “Help” button in the upper right corner.
- Select “Cancel Order“.
- Tap “Cancel Order” once again in the confirmation box to confirm the request.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Uber Eats order on the official Uber Eats website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Uber Eats.