A voicemail system is a computer-based system that allows users and subscribers to send and receive personal voice messages, choose and deliver audio information, and conduct transactions involving persons, organizations, products, and services using a regular phone.
If you want to learn how to delete a voicemail, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your voicemail.
How to delete a voicemail
Follow these steps to delete your voicemail:
Using the app:
- Open the Voice app on your phone.
- Tap the Messages, Calls, or Voicemail tabs at the bottom of the screen.
- To pick a chat, call, or voicemail, tap it, then select More choices.
- Optional: Touch and hold the initial chat, call, or voicemail to remove several things, then press more items.
- After that, tap the Delete icon. After that, delete the box next to “I understand.“
On the computer:
- Go to Google Voice to find out more.
- Open the Messages icon tab, Calls icon tab, or Voicemail icon tab on the left.
- To pick each avatar, click on it next to the items you wish to remove. Multiple calls or voicemails can be selected at the same time.
- To remove calls or voicemails, click the Delete symbol at the top of the list, then Delete.
- To remove text chats, select More choices (the three dots) on the right side of the enlarged window, then the Delete icon, and then Delete.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Google voicemail website on how to delete your voicemail.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with voicemail.