Epic Games, Inc. is a Cary, North Carolina-based video game and software developer, and publisher. Tim Sweeney started Potomac Computer Systems in 1991, and it was originally based out of his parent’s home in Potomac, Maryland.
If you want to learn how to delete an Epic games account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Epic games account.
How to delete an Epic games account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
Using a web browser:
- Go to the Epic Games website and sign in.
- Select Account from the drop-down menu while hovering your mouse over your Epic Games username in the upper-right corner.
- From the left menu pane, select Connected Accounts.
- Under the console, you wish to unlink, select Disconnect.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Epic website on how to delete your Epic games account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Epic.