Apple Inc.’s Calendar is a personal calendar program that works on the macOS desktop operating system as well as the iOS mobile operating system.
If you want to learn how to delete calendar events on iPhone, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to delete calendar events on iPhone.
How to delete calendar events on iPhone
Follow these steps to delete calendar events on iPhone:
- Tap Calendar from a Home screen.
- Note: Swipe left to access the App Library if an app isn’t visible on your Home screen.
- To remove an event, touch it and then hit Delete Event (at the bottom).
- Tap Delete Event to confirm.
- Note that if this is a recurrent incident, the deletion choices may differ.
Also, you can find additional information on the official iCloud support website on how to delete calendar events on iPhone.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with iPhone Calendar.