Proactiv, commonly known as Proactiv Solution, is a skin-care product created by two dermatologists in the United States, Katie Rodan, and Kathy A. Fields.
Customers with mild to moderate acne can use Proactiv.
If you have decided to cancel your Proactiv subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Proactiv Solution subscription.
How to Cancel Proactiv Solution subscription
- Call Proactiv’s customer service number at 1-800-309-4796 to cancel your subscription.
- Connect with a customer support person by following the prompts.
- Once you’ve reached out to a Proactiv customer care agent, explain that you’d like to cancel your continual shipment.
- Give them your Proactiv account number as well as your personal information and the products you presently use. Tell them that you don’t want any further shipments or billing.
You can also send an email to [email protected] in order to cancel your Proactiv account.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Proactiv Solution subscription on the official Proactiv website.
I hope that this article was useful for you. Still, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Proactiv. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles.