The Mission Cliffs is a mix of old and new. You can climb five-story walls, practice yoga in San Francisco, or work out in the weight room.
If you have decided to cancel your Mission Cliffs account, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Mission Cliffs account.
How to cancel Mission Cliffs account
To cancel your membership online, you have to go to https://touchstoneclimbing.com/mission-cliffs/my-account/ and then click on “My Account” and then fill out the Membership Change Request form.
To cancel over the phone, you have to call on 415-550-0515.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Mission Cliffs account on the official Mission Cliffs website.
I hope that this article was useful for you. Still, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Mission Cliff. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles.