Match.com is an online dating service that operates in over 50 countries and 12 languages.
Match.com is part of the Match Group, which also owns a number of other online dating sites.
If you have decided to cancel your Match.com subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Match.com subscription.
How to cancel Match.com subscription
This is how to cancel your subscription:
- Go to Match.com and log in with your credentials.
- Select your account.
- To access the “Settings” menu, click the gear symbol.
- Choose “Manage/cancel membership” from the drop-down menu.
- To cancel your subscription, follow the prompts.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Match.com subscription on the official Match.com website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Match.com.