Daniel Ek established Spotify, a Swedish audio streaming and media services company, on April 23, 2006. It is the world’s largest music streaming service, offering millions of songs and podcasts, basically all the music you’ll ever need.
If you want to go ahead and cancel your Spotify Premium subscription, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to cancel your Spotify Premium subscription.
How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
To cancel your subscription:
- To cancel your Premium Spotify subscription, go to https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/ and choose “Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu on the left.
- Click “Cancel Subscription” under Subscription and Payment.
- Choose a reason (other reasons if you’re canceling because of a promotion).
- Select “Cancel my Subscription” from the drop-down menu.
- In the password area, type your password.
To cancel your account you can also send an email to email@example.com.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Spotify Premium website on how to cancel your Spotify Premium subscription.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Spotify Premium.