Xero is accounting software for small businesses that is fully cloud-based.
It allows you to connect the program to a live bank feed and conduct bookkeeping operations such as invoicing and payroll.
How to cancel Xero account
To cancel your Xero pricing plan, follow these steps:
- Click on your organization’s name, then “Subscription and Billing“, to change your pricing plan.
- Select “Manage Subscription” from the drop-down menu.
- To cancel your subscription, click “Cancel“.
- Choose a reason for the cancellation and then click “Confirm cancellation“.
If you want to cancel a trial subscription, then follow the below steps:
- Click on the organization name, then select “Subscription and billing” from the drop-down menu, then “Manage Subscription“.
- Select “Cancel subscription” from the “Options” menu.
- Confirm the cancellation by clicking the button.
- Select your cancellation reason, then click “Send feedback“.
I hope that this article helped you in some way. Still, if you have any questions or comments, you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Paramount Plus subscription | Paramount+
- How to Cancel Netflix account
- How to cancel Squarespace account
- How to Cancel Rocket Lawyer subscription
- How to Cancel Hulu subscription
- How to close LinkedIn Account
- How to cancel GitHub subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Web Services (AWS) account
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Xero. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.