24 Hour Fitness, based in San Ramon, California, is a privately owned and operated fitness center chain.
24 Hour Fitness is the ideal gym for those who want it all: the best fitness classes, top-of-the-line gym amenities, and more.
If you have decided to cancel your 24 Hour Fitness membership, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your 24 Hour Fitness membership.
How to cancel 24 Hour Fitness membership
To cancel your 24 Hour Fitness membership, follow these steps:
- Dial 866-308-8179 to reach customer support.
- Request to talk with a representative.
- Double-check the details on your account.
- Request that the contract be cancelled immediately.
- Request a refund for the amount of your monthly charge that was not used.
Go to https://www.24hourfitness.com/exercise/Cancel-Service to cancel your membership online.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your 24 Hour Fitness membership on the official 24 Hour Fitness website.
I hope that this article was useful for you. Still, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with 24 Hour Fitness. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles.