Daily Burn is a subscription-based exercise service that allows you to broadcast workouts on your tablet, smartphone, or television.
Barre, yoga, pilates, kickboxing, high-intensity interval training (HIIT), and cardio are just a few of the activities available. The difficulty, length, and equipment required for these workouts vary.
If you have decided to cancel your Daily Burn subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Daily Burn subscription.
How to Cancel Daily Burn subscription
To cancel your Daily Burn subscription:
- Go to your Daily Burn account and log in with your credentials.
- Click on your profile name in the lower left hand corner of the page, and then “Account Settings.“
- Select “Manage Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom left and click the “View Your Options” option.
- Fill in the reason for canceling on the following screen, then click “Continue“.
- On the last screen, choose the option to “Confirm Cancellation” and then “Cancel My Subscription“.
- On the last confirmation pop-up, select “Yes“.
You can also send an email to [email protected] and request that your account be canceled.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Daily Burn subscription on the official Daily Burn website.
I hope that this article was useful for you. Still, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Daily Burn. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles.