Blue Apron is a meal kit delivery business that aims to assist individuals in preparing fresh meals at home, regardless of their culinary skill level.
How to cancel Blue Apron account
You can cancel your Blue Apron subscription in one of three ways: Phone, email, and website.
Call 888 278 4349 to cancel your Blue Apron account over the phone. When contacting, make sure you have your account information ready.
You can contact [email protected] with the email address associated with your account.
You may cancel at https://www.blueapron.com/account#login by going to your Account page and choosing “Manage,” then “Cancel Meal or Wine Deliveries.”
I hope that this article was useful for you. In case, you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to cancel Ready Refresh Water Delivery Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Blue Apron. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.