Minecraft Realms is a membership to your own personal Minecraft server, where you may play online with friends in shared worlds across devices in an easy and safe manner.
Minecraft is one of the largest gaming communities, with new games and ways to play.
If you wish to cancel your Minecraft Realms subscription, then this article will give you insight into all the things required to cancel your Minecraft Realms subscription.
How to cancel Minecraft Realms subscription
Steps to cancel your subscription:
- Log into your Minecraft account.
- Find your subscriptions in the list.
- Under the Action column, click on “Cancel”.
Visit https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360041981191-How-Do-I-Cancel-My-Minecraft-Realms-Subscription- for more detailed information.
Further, you can find important details regarding this on the official Minecraft website.
I think that this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided at the end of this article.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that this website “HowToAssistant.com” is not associated with Minecraft.