This is a really good question! To reheat chicken, you’ll need to put it in a pan with some liquid and cover it.
You can also use leftover chicken broth, but you’ll want about ½ cup of water with the pieces.
Next, turn on the heat and set it to medium-low so that the liquid doesn’t boil off and evaporate.
You want to cook chicken covered for 10 minutes or until the meat is heated through and there’s no pink left on any of the pieces; turning once midway through cooking helps ensure even heating.
Remember that poultry will continue to cook as it rests!
I hope this helps!
- How to wash Rothys
- How to catch a Turkey
- How long does it take to Replace a Windshield
- How to ask someone to be your Valentine
- How to make an Avoidant miss you
- How to Build a Door
- How to Remove Keyboard Keys
- How to Handle Stress at Work
- How to Shred Carrots
- How to find IMEI Number