You have enabled the #opentowork feature on your LinkedIn profile and are now looking to remove it, then this article will be helpful to you.
In order to remove the #opentowork feature from your LinkedIn profile, follow these instructions.
How to Remove #OpenToWork feature from your LinkedIn profile
Step 1: From your LinkedIn profile, go to the top of the page and click the “Me” symbol, as well as the “View Profile” option. You must choose the “Open to Work” option from the drop-down menu underneath your LinkedIn profile information.
Step 2: A pop-up will appear, and you must click the “Delete from profile” option at the bottom of the pop-up to complete the process.
Step 3: A new pop-up will appear, prompting you to click “Delete,” after which you will no longer be able to share that you are available for employment.
So now you know how to enable and disable LinkedIn’s #opentowork feature.
I hope that this article was useful for you. In case you have any questions or queries, you can ask them in the comments section given below.
Source: LinkedIn Help
You Might Like
- How to Post a Job on LinkedIn for Free
- How to Set Up Job Alerts on LinkedIn
- How to Upload Your Resume to LinkedIn
- How to Use LinkedIn Polls
- How to Change and Reset Your Evernote Password
- How to Let Job Recruiters Know You’re Open to Work in LinkedIn
- How to Set Up Two-Factor Authentication on Evernote
- How to Deactivate an Evernote Business Account
- How to Change Your Email Address in Evernote
- How to Change your Profile Name and Picture in Evernote