Do you use Microsoft Teams often, then I am going to share with you some of the best slash commands that can increase your speed and efficiency while using this communication tool.
If you are not familiar with what a slash command is then let me tell you that, a slash command is basically a short written word or phrase, that initiates a specific action within an app when preceded by a slash (/).
Slash commands are intended to make your common tasks quicker and easier without having to take your hands away from the keyboard.
How to Increase Speed & Efficiency in Microsoft Teams with Slash Commands
Here are the best slash commands for enhancing your productivity and speed.
You can use a command by typing / or the below slash commands in the command box at the top of Teams.
- /available – changes your Teams status to “Available”.
- /goto – to jump to a team or a channel.
- /busy – changes your Teams status to “Busy”.
- /away – changes your Teams status to “Away”.
- /files – allows you to see your recent files.
- /help – you can get help with Teams.
- /keys – to view a list of all keyboard shortcuts.
- /call – allows you to call someone directly.
- /chat – you can send a quick message to someone.
- /activity – to view someone’s activity.
- /dnd – changes your Teams status to “Do Not Disturb”.
- /whatsnew – to see what’s new in Teams.
- /mentions – to view all your mentions.
- /join – you can join a Team.
- /saved – you can see your saved list.
- /unread – for viewing your unread activity.
- /org – view an organization chart.
- /out – send an out of office message.
- /online – you can set your status to “Online”.
- /calendar – view and schedule meetings.
- /testcall – Check your call quality.
- /wiki – Add a quick note.
I hope you will find this article useful and informative.
You can get more information on this topic by visiting – Microsoft Help.
You Might Like
- How to Change the Home Page in Your Browser
- How to Add a Pinterest Widget on iOS
- How to Embed a Tweet on Your Website or Blog
- How to Add a Twitter Follow Button on your Website
- How to Block a Twitter Account
- How to Unblock a Twitter Account
- How to Delete a Tweet on Twitter
- How to Manage Your Block List on Twitter