You want to know how to you manage your block list on Twitter, then this step-by-step tutorial will guide you.
On Twitter, you can very quickly access and manage your blocked accounts list.
Twitter website as well as the Twitter for iOS and Android applications, allow you to browse your blocked accounts list.
How to Manage Your Block List on Twitter
These are the steps which you need to follow:
Step 1: First of all, go to the left-hand navigation menu and choose More (three dots).
Step 2: Now the next step is to go to “Settings and privacy,” and then “Privacy and safety.”
Step 3: Now click on go to “Mute and block” and then “Blocked accounts.”
Step 4: You should now see a list of all the accounts that have been blocked by you. You may also “Unblock” the account by clicking the “Blocked” button.
So that’s how you can manage a block list in Twitter.
- How to Embed a Tweet on Your Website or Blog
- How to Add a Twitter Follow Button on your Website
- How to Block a Twitter Account
- How to Unblock a Twitter Account
- How to Delete a Tweet on Twitter
- How to Enable Dark Mode in Twitter