Apple AirPods are Bluetooth wireless earphones that are meant to operate with your iPhone and iPad. They may, however, be used with practically any other computer or smartphone because they’re Bluetooth audio devices.
If you want to learn how to use AirPods and pair them with any phone or device, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to use AirPods and pair them with any phone or device.
How to use AirPods and pair them with any phone or device
Follow these steps to use AirPods and pair them with any phone or device:
- Pick up and open your AirPods charging case.
- On the rear of the case, press and hold the pairing button.
- Go to your device’s Bluetooth settings.
- Choose AirPods from the drop-down menu.
- Verify that the pairing is correct.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Apple Support website on how to use AirPods and pair them with any phone or device.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with AirPods.