TikTok, also known as Douyin in China, is a Chinese video-sharing social networking website owned by ByteDance. It features a wide range of short-form user films, ranging in length from 15 seconds to three minutes, in genres such as dance, humor, and education.
If you want to learn how to unfollow someone on TikTok, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to unfollow someone on TikTok.
How to unfollow someone on TikTok
Follow these steps to unfollow someone on TikTok:
Through the following list:
- Tap the Following option beneath your username on your own profile page.
- You’ll be shown a list of everyone you’re following.
- To unfollow a user, tap the grey Following button to the right of their name.
By visiting their profile page:
- Go to the user’s profile page that you want to unfollow.
- Select the icon that resembles a person with a checkmark.
- You’re going to unfollow them.
Also, you can find additional information on the official TikTok website on how to unfollow someone on TikTok.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with TikTok.