iPhone offers a very quick and smooth typing experience. It has 4 types of keypads. (1) the default keyboard, (2) the URL keyboard, (3) the e-mail keyboard, and (4) the phone keyboard are the four most popular keyboard kinds. Each kind of keyboard is intended for a specific use case and should be utilized in compliance with Apple’s Design Guidelines.
If you want to learn how to undo typing on iPhone, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to undo typing on iPhone.
How to undo typing on iPhone
Follow these steps to undo typing on iPhone:
How to use the shaking function on an iPhone to undo typing:
- Give your iPhone a brief shake after inputting text in Messages, Notes, Mail, or another app.
- Tap “Undo” to remove the text you just wrote when the “Undo Typing” pop-up opens.
- If you accidentally got this pop-up and don’t want to undo your input, press “Cancel.”
Also, you can find additional information on the official Apple support website on how to undo typing on iPhone.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with iPhone.