Facebook Messenger is an instant messaging program and platform created by Facebook, Inc. in the United States. In 2010, the business updated its messaging service, which was first launched as Facebook Chat in 2008.
If you want to learn how to unarchive messages on Facebook Messenger, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to unarchive messages on Facebook Messenger.
How to unarchive messages on Facebook Messenger
Follow these steps to unarchive messages on Facebook Messenger:
- Tap your profile photo in the top left corner of Chats. Alternatively, on the Facebook Messenger window, click the gear icon.
- Select Archived Chats from the drop-down menu.
- Respond or react to the thread in the conversation, reversing the archive action and returning the messages to your primary inbox.
- To unarchive a conversation, press and hold it. Then click on Unarchive.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Facebook Messenger website on how to unarchive messages on Facebook Messenger.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Facebook Messenger.