Snapchat users may pick between two graphic styles for their smartphone app: Light and Dark. The Light theme (also known as “Light Mode”) has white backgrounds throughout the app, whereas the Dark theme (also known as “Dark Mode”) has black backgrounds.
If you want to learn how to turn on dark mode in Snapchat, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to turn on dark mode in Snapchat.
How to turn on dark mode in Snapchat
Follow these steps to turn on dark mode in Snapchat:
- If asked, open the Snapchat app on your mobile device and login if requested.
- Tap on your profile image in the upper-left area of your screen.
- Tap on the gear-shaped symbol in the upper-right corner of your screen. This will bring up the Options menu.
- Scroll down the Settings menu until you find “App Appearance” as an option.
- If you don’t see App Appearance in your Settings menu, that indicates you can’t utilize dark mode on Snapchat right now.
- Tap “Always Dark” in the “App Appearance” option to enable Snapchat’s dark mode.
- You can also adjust it to mimic the settings on your iPhone, so if your iPhone goes from light to dark automatically during the day, so will Snapchat.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Snapchat website on how to turn on dark mode in Snapchat.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Snapchat.