Sony Computer Entertainment created the PlayStation 4 (PS4), a home video gaming console. The PlayStation 4 can play Blu-ray and DVD discs, as well as 3D Blu-ray discs. Users of the PlayStation 4 may access a number of free and paid PlayStation Network (PSN) services, including the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Plus subscription service, PlayStation Music powered by Spotify, and PlayStation Video subscription service.
If you want to learn how to turn on a PS4, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you turn on a PS4.
How to turn on a PS4
Follow these steps to turn on a PS4:
- The simplest way to switch on a PS4 is to just push the power button on the console’s front.
- You may also use a controller that has already been linked with your PS4 or one that is connected via USB connection to turn the system on.
- Or, To start the PS4, simply press the PS button on the controller.
Also, you can find additional information on the official PS4 website on how to turn on a PS4.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with PS4.