In this article, you will learn how to Toast Bread in Oven.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil, and set aside.
- Lay the buttered slices of bread out on the pan, buttered side down.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes, until lightly browned. Flip over, and bake for another 2-3 minutes.
- Take care not to burn the toast while it’s in the oven!
- Allow to cool for a minute before removing from the pan.
- Now the toasts are ready to serve.
So this is how to Toast Bread in Oven.