Google Docs is a free, web-based word processor that is part of Google’s Google Docs Editors suite, which also includes Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Drawings, Google Forms, Google Sites, and Google Keep.
If you want to learn how to superscript in Google docs, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to superscript in Google docs.
How to superscript in Google docs
Follow these steps to superscript in Google docs:
Using the format menu:
- Type the text you wish to transform into a superscript or subscript in Google Docs.
- Choose the section of the text that you’d want to format.
- Select “Format” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose “Text” from the drop-down menu, then “Superscript” or “Subscript,” depending on your preference. The content should display correctly formatted in the document.
Using the computer keyboard:
- Choose the text you wish to use as a Superscript.
- Ctrl + if you’re using Windows. (Press Ctrl and the period key at the same time.) It’s Command + on a Mac (Command and the period key).
Using special characters:
- Place the cursor where you wish to enter the special character in your Google Doc.
- Then choose “Special characters” from the “Insert” menu.
- Select “Superscript” or “Subscript” from the rightmost drop-down menu.
- Locate and click the symbol you wish to use. It should show up in the Google Doc right away.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Google docs website on how to superscript in Google docs.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Google Docs.