Spotify is a Swedish audio streaming and media services company created by Daniel Ek and Martin Lorentzon on April 23, 2006. As of June 2021, it has over 365 million monthly active users, including 165 million paying customers, becoming it the world’s largest music streaming service provider.
If you want to learn how to see who follows your Spotify playlist, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to see who follows your Spotify playlist.
How to see who follows your Spotify playlist
Follow these steps to see who follows your Spotify playlist:
You can’t see who is listening to your Spotify playlists, but you can see how many people are listening to it. For this:
- Start Spotify on your phone or computer.
- Open your Library and select a playlist.
- Underneath the headline, the current number of followers will be displayed.
To use your computer to discover who is following your Spotify account:
- Open the Spotify desktop program on your PC or Mac and, if necessary, log into your account.
- To access your profile, go to the top-right corner of your screen and click on your name.
- On your profile, go to the “FOLLOWERS” tab.
- You may view a list of your following right here.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Spotify website on how to see who follows your Spotify playlist.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Spotify.