Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger founded Instagram, a picture and video-sharing social networking site. Facebook bought the business for around $1 billion in cash and shares in April 2012. It has millions of daily active users.
If you want to see liked posts on Instagram, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to see liked posts on Instagram.
How to see liked posts on Instagram
Follow these steps to see liked posts on Instagram:
- In the upper right corner of your Instagram profile, tap the three-line symbol (or hamburger menu).
- Choose “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Near the bottom of the settings list, choose “Account.”
- Select “Liked Posts” from the drop-down menu.
- On Instagram, you can now view which posts have been liked.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Instagram website on how to see liked posts on Instagram.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Instagram.