Chromebooks are laptops that run on the web-based Chrome OS, which is essentially a skinned version of the Chrome browser with a few extra features. In comparison to traditional laptops and PCs, Chromebooks (and other Chrome OS devices) are relatively affordable, and the Chrome OS is quick and stable.
If you want to learn how to screenshot on Chromebook, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to screenshot on Chromebook.
How to screenshot on Chromebook
Follow these steps to screenshot on Chromebook:
- Show windows by pressing Shift + Ctrl + Show windows.
- Select Screenshot from the option at the bottom.
- Choose one of the following:
- Take a screenshot of the entire screen.
- Take a screenshot of a portion of the screen.
- Take a screenshot of the window.
- You may also use the option at the bottom right to snap a screenshot.
- Choose a time.
- Select Screen capture from the menu.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Chromebook website on how to screenshot on Chromebook.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Chromebook.