A QR Code is a type of barcode that, when scanned by a smartphone, links to products, videos, text messages and other content. Here are some tips for scanning QR Codes:
1) Make sure you are in the right lighting conditions to focus on the QR code. This can be tricky if you are looking at it through your phone’s camera!
2) Snap a photo of the QR code and send it to yourself or use an app like QR Reader to decode it. This will help you read any small text and further instructions on how to access the product or information.
3) Focus your phone on the entire code until you see that it has been scanned by your phone. If there is still unreadable text or a bad link then move closer to the code until the QR scanner reads it.
4) If you still can’t get your phone to read the code, try using a different QR reader app. There are hundreds available and some may work better than others depending on your phone’s operating system (iOS or Android).
We hope you find these tips helpful!
So this is how you can easily scan a QR code.
- How to Meditate
- How to Bake a Potato
- How to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit
- How to cook Salmon
- How to Start a Business
- How to get rid of Dandruff
- How to make Mashed Potatoes
- How to get rid of Stretch Marks
- How to make Fried Rice
- How to get rid of Hickeys