When you select Erase All Content and Settings, your device is fully reset. Apps, photographs, videos, contacts, messages, calendars, and music, among other things, are all lost. To recover your iPhone after a factory reset, make a data backup in iCloud or iTunes first.
If you want to learn how to reset iPhone, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to reset iPhone.
How to reset iPhone
Follow these steps to reset iPhone:
First, make a backup of your data. To do so:
- Go to Settings and touch on your name and Apple ID at the top of the page.
- Tap “iCloud” on your Apple ID page.
- Select “iCloud Backup” from the drop-down menu. To back up all of your data to iCloud right now, tap “Back Up Now.”
Then Log out of your Apple ID account by:
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app and touch your name and Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap “Sign Out” at the bottom of this page.
- It’s possible that you’ll be prompted to enter your password.
- If that’s the case, enter your password and then press the top-right corner’s “Turn Off” button.
Then Reset the factory settings. To do so:
- Go to “Settings” and scroll down to “General.”
- Tap “Reset” at the bottom of the “General” page.
- Select “Erase All Content and Settings” to factory reset your iPhone.
- After entering your passcode, your smartphone will ask you to confirm that you wish to delete everything.
- To confirm, tap “Erase.”
- Depending on how much data you have on your iPhone, this might take a few minutes, but after it’s done, your device will resume as new.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Apple Support website on how to reset iPhone .
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with iPhone.