Third-party apps can be used to record a phone call on an iPhone, but there is presently no built-in option. Google Voice is one of the freeways to record calls on your iPhone; however, you can only record calls you receive, and the other person must contact your Google Voice number.
If you want to learn how to record a phone call on iPhone apps, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to record a phone call on iPhone apps.
How to record a phone call on iPhone apps
Follow these steps to record a phone call on iPhone apps:
There isn’t a built-in way to record phone calls on the iPhone, but there are plenty of applications that do.
Google Voice is a free call recording service that only records inbound calls and needs the other party to dial your Google Voice phone number.
TapeACall and Call Recorder are two apps that can record both incoming and outgoing calls to your iPhone, however they’re not free.
Set up Google Voice on your iPhone to record calls:
- Start by claiming a Google Voice number if you don’t already have one.
- Go to the Google Voice website and, while logged in with your Google account, follow the on-screen steps to select a phone number in the desired city or area code.
- Install the Google Voice app on your iPhone and enter your new Google Voice number to finish the setup.
- Go to the Google Voice homepage and click the Settings icon at the top of the screen once your phone is set up with Google Voice.
- Make sure “Incoming call options” is set on in the calls section.
Use Google Voice to record a call:
- On your iPhone, use the Google Voice app to receive a call.
- Because you can’t record outgoing calls, you’ll have to ask the other person to call you using your Google Voice number if you wish to record a call.
- Press “4” on your keyboard once you’ve answered the phone. A notification will inform you that the call is being recorded.
- Press “4” a second time to cease recording if you simply want to record a portion of the call. Otherwise, the call will be recorded from the moment you pick up the phone until you hang up.
- Terminate the call in the normal manner.
- The call will be saved in your Google Voice voicemail box.
- Go to the Google Voice homepage and click the voicemail icon in the navigation bar on the left side of the screen to save the recording as an MP3 file.
- Then, on the right side of the screen, click the three dots next to the voicemail. Save the file to your PC by selecting “Download.”
Using other applications to record a call:
- Yes, it is a little complicated, and it only works with incoming calls. There are alternative programmes that may be used to record calls – even incoming ones – if you choose.
- To record a call, you must first establish up a three-way conference call between your iPhone, the recording app’s recording centre, and the party you are phoning.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Apple Support website on how to record a phone call on iPhone apps.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with iPhone.