Outlook.com is a Microsoft personal information management web software that includes webmail, calendaring, contacts, and tasks.
If you want to learn how to recall a message in outlook, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to recall a message in outlook.
How to recall a message in outlook
Follow these steps to recall a message in outlook:
- In the left sidebar of your inbox, choose the “Sent Items” folder.
- Choose the message you want to remember.
- At the top of your message window, click “Message.”
- From the dropdown menu, select “Actions.”
- Select “Recall This Message” from the drop-down menu.
- A popup with recall options will display. “Delete unread copies of this message” or “Delete unread copies and replace with a new message” are the options available.
- “OK” should be selected.
- If you chose “replace with a new message,” write your new message first before hitting “Send.”
Also, you can find additional information on the official Microsoft website on how to recall a message in outlook.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Outlook.