Zoom Cloud Meetings is a Zoom Video Communications proprietary video teleconferencing software application. The free plan allows for up to 100 simultaneous participants and a 40-minute time limit. Users can upgrade to a premium plan by subscribing for the same.
If you want to learn how to raise a hand in Zoom, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to raise a hand in Zoom.
How to raise a hand in Zoom
Follow these steps to raise a hand in Zoom:
- To raise your hand in Zoom, go to the webinar controls and choose Raise Hand.
- Your hand will be raised, and the host will be alerted.
- You may be asked to unmute yourself if the host enables you to speak. Your profile image and name are visible to the host and panelists while you are not muted. Other guests will only see your name.
- If necessary, click Raise Hand in the webinar controls to lower it. If you are not muted, this will not mute you.
- To raise or lower your hand on Windows, use the Alt+Y keyboard shortcut.
- To raise or lower your hand on a Mac, press the Option+Y keyboard shortcut.
- Alternatively, on connecting from a mobile device press the hand icon at the bottom of your screen under the more options and the host will be notified.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Zoom website on how to raise a hand in Zoom.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Zoom.