Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger founded Instagram, a picture and video-sharing social networking site. Instagram Stories is a 24-hour photo (or video) stream that disappears from your profile. Your Stories content is distinct from the rest of your feed.
If you want to learn how to put multiple pictures on an Instagram story, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you put multiple pictures on an Instagram story.
How to put multiple pictures on an Instagram story
Follow these steps to put multiple pictures on an Instagram story:
Incorporate Multiple Photos Into Your Instagram Story Making use of the “Layout” tool:
- Go to your stories.
- Select the “Layout” camera mode by scrolling to the right.
- Go to your Instagram stories and select the layout camera mode by scrolling right.
- Add the images.
- To add photos, click the square icon with a “+” symbol in the lower-left corner.
- To add photos to your story, click the square icon with a plus sign.
- When you’ve finished filling out all of the picture spaces, click “Your story” to publish it.
- After you’ve finished adding your photos, click your story to publish it!
- You may make a collage with 2-8 photographs in one Instagram story using this approach.
Add Multiple Photos to Your Instagram Story Using the “multiple upload” function:
- Add the Images.
- To upload photos, open your stories and press the square icon in the bottom left corner.
- To add photos to your stories, open them and press the square icon in the lower left corner.
- Multiple pictures can be chosen.
- At the upper right corner, tap the “Select multiple” button. After that, choose your photographs.
- To upload more than one photo to your Instagram story, tap the pick multiple option.
- Text and images may be added to your image stories to make them more interesting.
- To make your photos stand out in your article, edit them and add text or graphics!
- Tap “Your story” when you’re ready to share.
- This approach will allow you to upload many photos to your Instagram storey at once. The photos you choose with this option, however, will be displayed as a string of a few successive articles, rather than all in one.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Instagram website on how to put multiple pictures on an Instagram story.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Instagram.