Discord is a community-building platform that combines VoIP, instant chat, and digital distribution. Users connect in private conversations or as part of “servers” via voice calls, video calls, text messaging, media, and files.
If you want to learn how to mute someone on Discord, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to mute someone on Discord.
How to mute someone on Discord
Follow these steps to mute someone on Discord:
- Join the same voice channel as the person you’d like to mute.
- To access a menu, right-click or touch on their username.
- Select “Mute” from the drop-down menu.
- You may also pick the “Server Mute” option if you have the appropriate rights — for example, if you’re an administrator — which mutes their audio for everyone on the server, not just you.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Discord website on how to mute someone on Discord.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Discord.