Let’s get started with making pancakes.
You will need:
- 1 cup of milk, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp. melted butter, clarified butter or olive oil (depending on preference)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 3/4 cup of sifted flour (sift before measuring)
- 2 tbsp. sugar.
Put the dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine them. Whisk the wet ingredients together and pour over the dry ingredients. Add any other flavorings you’d like such as vanilla extract, cinnamon or orange zest. Mix everything until just combined and let rest for 10 minutes for gluten to relax and it should be ready to fry.
Heat a frying pan over medium heat and grease it with a little of the clarified butter. Use an ice cream scoop or small measuring cup to drop dollops into the hot oil. Cook for a couple minutes on each side, until golden brown and cooked through. Drain them on paper towels and serve immediately dusted with powdered sugar, cinnamon sugar or a little vanilla sugar if you have it.
So this is how to make Pancakes.
- How to cook Salmon
- How to Start a Business
- How to get rid of Dandruff
- How to make Mashed Potatoes
- How to get rid of Stretch Marks
- How to make Fried Rice
- How to get rid of Hickeys
- How to scan a QR code
- How to Crochet