If you’re not sure how to make garlic bread, here are some instructions for you.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take out a loaf of French bread and cut about 2 inches off of the end.
- Put the loaf on a baking sheet and spread butter over the inside of the bread.
- Sprinkle dried parsley, dried thyme, dried oregano, ground black pepper, sea salt, garlic powder, red pepper flakes and paprika evenly over the inside of the bread.
- Bake it in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Cut into slices and serve!
So this is how you can make garlic bread!
- How to Measure Waist
- How to be Happy
- How to cut your own Hair
- How to cite a Website
- How to Start a Podcast
- How to make Candles
- How to ripen Avocados
- How to draw a Cat
- How to roll a joint
- How to Cleanse Crystals