French toast is a breakfast food typically prepared by frying slices of bread in butter or oil, flipping them over to cook the other side, then dipping them into a mixture of eggs and milk.
The slices are then covered with cinnamon sugar before being served.
To make French toast, first make the batter by whisking together eggs and milk. Next, slice your bread thickly.
Melt your butter on medium-low heat in a nonstick skillet or griddle. When the butter has completely melted, dip each slice of bread into the batter one at time, cooking quickly on each side until it’s browned. Plate up with some powdered sugar dusted on top!
So this is how to make French Toast.
- How to draw a Pond
- How to draw a Hill
- How to draw a Ostrich
- How to Build a Repo Wheel Lift
- How long does it take to learn how to Skateboard
- How to remove pen marks from Leather
- How to Clean Frosted Glass
- How to Tell your Parents you have a Girlfriend
- How to stick Balloons on Wall
- How to make a hole in a light bulb