Mix a few tablespoons of cornstarch with boiling water to make a stiff dough. Form the dough into thin logs and cut them into small chunks.
Dry out in an oven preheated to 120 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes or until they become hard enough to break easily.
Next, place the chunks in a bowl and drop in several uncooked rice grains. Allow this to sit for about two hours.
Heat cooking oil to around 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fry the rice balls until they begin to brown and take on a shiny appearance, but do not allow them to puff up.
Remove from heat and set aside for one hour before serving.
So this is how to make Cornstarch Chunks.
- How to draw Chains
- How long does it take for Water to Freeze
- How to Awaken your Sharingan
- How quickly must non frozen ready-to-eat foods be consumed
- How to cut an uncooperative Dogs Nails
- How to wash Squishmallows
- How to get Resin Off Hands
- How long does it take to fill a Cavity
- How long does it take Spray Paint to Dry
- How to get gas smell off Hands