Buttermilk is traditionally made out of milk that has been churned with butter.
Let’s learn how to make buttermilk.
You need to mix the milk with some vinegar or lemon juice.
If you don’t have either of these, use some fresh, live yogurt for the culture. Let it sit at room temperature for 15-24 hours or until it thickens.
You can mix in herbs or spices, too. It’s easy to make buttermilk at home and saves money.
So this is how to make Buttermilk.
- How to Tell your Parents you have a Girlfriend
- How to stick Balloons on Wall
- How to make a hole in a light bulb
- How to make French Toast
- How to tie a Tie
- How to write a Cover Letter
- How to Solve a Rubix Cube
- How to get rid of Fruit Flies
- How to Boil Eggs
- How to get rid of Gnats